Chemist Warehouse Application Process & Jobs
Before Chemist Warehouse job application information, you may want to know the important information you need to learn about the company. You may climb the stairs one by one toward your professional ambitions by submitting your application to Chemist Warehouse , which offers the possibility to work in many roles and departments.
Chemist Warehouse is a retail success story, employing more than 17,000 people over 500 locations. From a modest drugstore 45 years ago, the business has become one of Australia’s top six retailers.
Chemist Warehouse was founded in New Zealand in 2017 and currently operates over 20 locations while seeing significant expansion. Our workers’ continued passion and commitment, coupled with reasonably priced, high-quality products, have contributed to the business’s continued success. We take great satisfaction in our ability to be inventive, competitive, and receptive to the changing requirements and challenges of the market.
Chemist Warehouse Positions and Salary Information
Chemist Warehouse is accepting applications for available roles in each department.
For entry level positions, Chemist Warehouse does not require high-level qualifications, but rather a desire to work and a dynamic/ energetic personality: after completing the application, if the candidate is suitable for the position, the candidate will be required to attend an interview to verify the application information and eligibility for the position in person, and the recruitment will be completed.
Candidates may apply online or personally for the job that best fits their background from the list below.
Are you committed to offering and delivering superior customer service? Are you interested in joining one of Australia’s top retailers? You need look no further! This is the beginning of the incredible career you have been anticipating. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly driven, aspirational, and customer-focused Retail Assistant to join rapidly expanding and much-loved family business.
Responsibilities of the Retail Assistant include assisting consumers with their fragrance and cosmetics needs.
- Helping customers with fragrance-related questions
- Resupply and maintenance of inventory levels
- Merchandising and display organization
- Processing sales and providing supplementary products
Firm’s success is dependent on employees’ fervor. If you have the following qualifications, firm would love to hear from you!
- Previous Retail experience is vital
- Capability to generate and close sales
- Excellent client service
- Effective communication abilities among all parties
- a diligent work ethic
- Capacity for self-motivation and independent work
Are you devoted to offering and delivering great customer service? Are you delighted to be a part of Australia’s largest retail pharmacy group, with over 17,000 staff in over 500 stores across the country? The search is over! This is the beginning of the incredible career for which you have waited.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly driven, ambitious, and customer-focused Pharmacy Assistant to join our rapidly expanding and well-liked family business.
Assisting consumers with their healthcare needs is the primary responsibility of the Pharmacy Assistant. You are additionally accountable for:
- Providing general assistance to customers
- Stock replenishment and inventory level maintenance
- Creating displays for catalogue marketing promotions
- Assisting in the dispensary with incoming and outgoing prescriptions
The secret to success is passionate workforce. Firm would love to hear from you if you possess the following!
- Pharmacy product knowledge
- Excellent client service
- Superior inter-stakeholder communication capabilities
- Work ethic of devotion
- Capacity to operate well in a team and independently
- Willingness to learn and develop alongside the company
- precision and attention to detail
Calling all trained Dispensary Technicians interested in participating in something great!
Join Chemist Warehouse NZ family and become a part of a tremendously successful retail pharmacy operation.
What is available?
- Be a part of a rapidly expanding company with opportunities for additional growth and development in a fast-paced setting.
- Attractive savings for employees across all of our brands and stores
- Help with ongoing education and certifications
- A supportive team environment
Firm is currently seeking a highly driven, ambitious, and customer-focused Dispensary Technician to join rapidly expanding and much-loved family business.
In this dynamic, fast-paced position, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting consumers with prescriptions and inquiries of a general nature
- Assisting Pharmacists with drug distribution.
- Providing customers with medication counseling
- Inventory management and replenishment in a pharmacy
- Update customer files and do additional administrative duties
Firm’s success is dependent on employees’ fervor. If you hold the following characteristics, they would love to hear from you!
- Pharmacy technician certification at level 4 or higher is required
- One year of experience as a Dispensary Technician is required.
- Strong interpersonal, organisational, and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent customer service abilities
- Superior verbal and written communication abilities
- A diligent work ethic and a collaborative spirit.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- This role requires New Zealand residence or a valid New Zealand work permit.
How to Apply For Chemist Warehouse Jobs
Step 1. Access the company’s via the link: Chemist Warehouse Careers
Step 2. View current job postings by clicking the “EXPLORE OUR CAREERS HERE” button at the bottom of the page.
Step 3. When you reach the list of job postings, you can choose a suitable position for you or you can make a quick list by filtering by typing position, department and location.
Step 4. When you find the position you want to apply for, you will move to the application step by clicking the “Apply” button.
Step 5. If you have a membership, you can log in here, or you can complete your application by filling out your personal information by creating a membership via the “Register” link.
Chemist Warehouse Job Application Form / PDF
You may apply for a job at Chemist Warehouse in one of two ways. The first is that you may apply for the current available jobs stated above by filling out the application form (a link to which is given below). You must thoroughly fill out your school background and employment history/experiences on your applications so that you do not run into any problems when you are called for an interview.
The second option to apply is to go to your local Chemist Warehouse and hand in your application to either the human resources manager or the general manager. Having your CV on hand when handing your application to the manager can give you an edge in getting your application considered quickly. If you don’t have time to create an application form, you may use one of the many template forms that most employers accept.
A downloadable Chemist Warehouse job application form is not available, but you can submit your resume or print it out.
Frequently Asked Questions about Working at Chemist Warehouse
How much does Chemist Warehouse pay?
The average annual compensation at Chemist Warehouse ranges from $42,000 for a Pharmacy Assistant to $85,000 for a Pharmacist Manager. The average hourly wage at Chemist Warehouse ranges from $19 per hour for a Chemist Warehouse to $21 per hour for a Retail Pharmacy Assistant.
How old do you have to be to work at Chemist Warehouse in Australia?
The minimum age varies from store to store, generally considered to be 16 years or older.