Cotton On Application Process & Jobs
Before Cotton On job application information, you may want to know the important information you need to learn about the company. You may climb the stairs one by one toward your professional ambitions by submitting your application to Cotton On, which offers the possibility to work in many roles and departments.
Cotton On Group is the largest worldwide retailer in Australia, renowned for its trendy clothes and stationery brands. Cotton On, Cotton On Kids, Cotton On Body, Factorie, Typo, Rubi, Supré, and Cotton On Foundation have more than 1,500 outlets in 18 countries and employ 22,000 people across seven brands by 2020.
From merchandise planning to creating specifications, the design team in the company’s Australian office oversees the production process, which is outsourced to roughly 850 suppliers and factories worldwide. Cotton On Group obtains its resources and merchandise from a variety of international locales, with the majority of its suppliers based in China, Bangladesh, India, and Australia. In addition to working with suppliers in Sri Lanka, Hong Kong, the United States, and other areas of Asia, the company also collaborates with suppliers in Sri Lanka, Hong Kong, the United States, and other These facilities are utilized for horizontal labor division rather than integration. Cotton On is the primary sponsor of the AFL Women’s, the female Australian rules football league.
Cotton On Positions and Salary Information
Cotton On is accepting applications for available roles in each department.
For entry level positions, Cotton On does not require high-level qualifications, but rather a desire to work and a dynamic/ energetic personality: after completing the application, if the candidate is suitable for the position, the candidate will be required to attend an interview to verify the application information and eligibility for the position in person, and the recruitment will be completed.
Candidates may apply online or personally for the job that best fits their background from the list below.
Casual Team Member
Casual team members are their representatives of the COG Way; they play as a team, concentrate about producing what our customers want, execute and achieve goals, and have a naturally inquisitive mindset.
- Deliver remarkable customer experiences
- Achieve your goals. You are the secret to a successful store.
- Participate as a Foundation Ambassador.
- Move quickly and make your store appear fantastic
- Respect our goods and customer
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- You are the greatest casual legend ever. They are accessible, dependable, and multitask like a pro.
- You are capable of delivering what our customers want and want.
- Your pals perceive you as the talkative one. You are able to communicate underwater.
- Keep things easy, and enjoy yourself
Store leaders empower the team so that firm’s customers may feel the Typo Store distinction.
- Lead and construct a development culture that inspires and engages the team, generates future leaders, and fosters high performance.
- Advocate for the Cotton On Foundation, guiding the team on how they may have a transformative effect on their global projects.
- Bring a commercial perspective to the business, identify trade prospects, and create ways to enhance the consumer experience and store’s performance.
- Incorporate customer excellence while expanding your firm with crystal-clear direction and operational excellence.
It’s not just a job. It is all about making a difference for the better in all Cotton On do. Being At Cotton On Group, you can take your position; here, everyone is welcomed and valued.
Assistant Store Manager
Combine forces with your Store Manager to form a formidable combination! Obsess over delivering what consumers want, motivate the team to execute and achieve goals, deliver results, be resourceful, and maintain an inquisitive mindset.
- Develop unforgettable moments and experiences for customers.
- Drive the plan, convey clear objectives, and execute the strategy.
- Pay attention to your retail leaders. Respond swiftly to trade, make your store appear fantastic, and achieve success.
- Accept challenges, pose inquiries, and embrace chances.
- Admire team and clients.
- Experience a healthy work-life balance with no late nights and every other weekend off.
THE VICTORIOUS SKILLS
- You are familiar with customers. It is time to enhance your leadership and take it to the next level.
- Be a champion of culture; get in headfirst and don’t be afraid to get your hands filthy.
- As the go-to person in your team, delegation comes naturally to you. You read the play and then hurry.
- Remain basic, courageous, and enjoyable.
Firm is seeking a passionate and motivated individual for a 6-month contract as an Order Administrator for Cotton On Body team. You will be responsible for supporting the functioning and operational rhythm of the Purchasing and Planning departments, including all administrative aspects, to ensuring that all purchase orders are executed accurately and efficiently. Firm need a candidate with excellent attention to detail, planning skills, and the ability to fulfill deadlines. You must be able to work independently and have the ability to confidently solve problems and make judgments that support the operation of each department. This might be your new position if you are searching for product-related hands-on experience and have a love for helping a team perform at its best.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Possessing a bachelor’s degree in fashion, textiles, or production is preferred. • Prior experience in retail or similar fast-paced setting is required.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is required
• Proven proficiency in data reporting and analysis.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills and the capacity to interact effectively with internal and external stakeholders
• Strong organisational, planning, and time management abilities • Results-driven and self-motivated
How to Apply For Cotton On Jobs
Step 1. Access the company’s via the link: Cotton On Jobs
Step 2. View current job postings by clicking the “EXPLORE OUR CAREERS HERE” button at the bottom of the page.
Step 3. When you reach the list of job postings, you can choose a suitable position for you or you can make a quick list by filtering by typing position, department and location.
Step 4. When you find the position you want to apply for, you will move to the application step by clicking the “Apply” button.
Step 5. If you have a membership, you can log in here, or you can complete your application by filling out your personal information by creating a membership via the “Register” link.
Cotton On Job Application Form / PDF
You may apply for a job at Cotton On in one of two ways. The first is that you may apply for the current available jobs stated above by filling out the application form (a link to which is given below). You must thoroughly fill out your school background and employment history/experiences on your applications so that you do not run into any problems when you are called for an interview.
The second option to apply is to go to your local Cotton On and hand in your application to either the human resources manager or the general manager. Having your CV on hand when handing your application to the manager can give you an edge in getting your application considered quickly. If you don’t have time to create an application form, you may use one of the many template forms that most employers accept.
A downloadable Cotton On job application form is not available, but you can submit your resume or print it out.
Frequently Asked Questions about Working at Cotton On
How much does Cotton On pay?
The average annual compensation at The Cotton On Group ranges from roughly $16000 for Team Leader to $144230 for Director of Human Resources.
Is cotton on a respectable employer?
Cotton On has an aggregate rating of 3.6 out of 5 based on more than 2,062 anonymous employee ratings. Sixty-nine percent of employees would recommend working at Cotton On to a friend, and fifty percent are optimistic about the company’s future. This rating has increased by 1 percent in the past year.
How much discount do employees of cotton on receive?
a 50 percent discount.
How old do you have to be to work at Cotton On in Australia?
The minimum age varies from store to store, generally considered to be 15 years or older.