Officeworks Application Process & Jobs
Before Officeworks job application information, you may want to know the important information you need to learn about the company. You may climb the stairs one by one toward your professional ambitions by submitting your application to Officeworks, which offers the possibility to work in many roles and departments.
Officeworks is an Australian chain of office supply stores owned and run by Wesfarmers.
The business was founded in 1994 by Coles Myer, which later became Coles Group before being acquired by Wesfarmers. Its headquarters are located in Melbourne’s Bentleigh East. Officeworks adapted the store idea of the American chain Office Depot.
As of 2021, there are 4 stores in the ACT, 52 in New South Wales, 1 in the Northern Territory, 31 in Queensland, 10 in South Australia, 2 in Tasmania, 51 in Victoria, and 17 in Western Australia.
Officeworks Positions and Salary Information
Officeworks is accepting applications for available roles in each department.
For entry level positions, Officeworks does not require high-level qualifications, but rather a desire to work and a dynamic/ energetic personality: after completing the application, if the candidate is suitable for the position, the candidate will be required to attend an interview to verify the application information and eligibility for the position in person, and the recruitment will be completed.
Candidates may apply online or personally for the job that best fits their background from the list below.
Chinside Park Officeworks location is recruiting! Firm are hiring enthusiastic part-time team members for a variety of disciplines, including technology, replenishment, and customer support.
Staff members are experts in customer service. You will collaborate with the team to ensure that excellent customer service is consistently provided. You will provide expert advise on a wide variety of products and services to consumers and serve as an Officeworks brand ambassador.
This position requires weekday and weekend availability throughout daytime and nighttime hours.
- You are a customer-centric individual who is devoted to service and the customer experience. Besides this:
- You love being around others and participating in teamwork.
- You appreciate being active in a fast-paced atmosphere. You take pride in accepting responsibility and meeting your obligations.
- You take pride in providing excellent customer service.
- You have a flexible schedule, able to work a variety of weekday and weekend hours to accommodate our customers’ needs.
When you’re a member of the Officeworks community, you’re not defined by who you are, but by what you can do. Firm honor the distinctiveness of teams by providing the following to the Officeworks family:
- An environment that is inclusive, diverse, and supportive.
- Flexible work options tailored to your specific needs.
- A primary emphasis on health and safety.
- At Officeworks, Bunnings, Kmart, Target, and Catch, there are generous savings.
- Continuous training and development possibilities for career advancement.
- Leading-edge Growing Families policy and Circle In portal access for Working Families.
Retail Department Coordinator
There is a terrific chance for a proactive and people-oriented retail leader to join Traralgon store as a Coordinator.
In your new position, you will organize service delivery throughout a certain shop department. You will establish a great shop culture centered on safety and teamwork by motivating, mentoring, and directing your staff to support customers in achieving their lofty goals. In addition, you will collaborate with the rest of the store leadership team to fulfill our shared mission and team KPIs. You will work a rotating schedule that includes every third or fourth weekend in which you will be responsible for the whole store’s operations. This is to ensure coverage across our store’s hours in a fast-paced environment.
- To be successful in this capacity, you will bring the following:
- Experience leading a team in a retail management position is required.
- Ability to lead and inspire a team as evidenced by past performance.
- Flexible accessibility across our range of hours
- Prior working knowledge of KPIs and budgeting
- Time management and organizational proficiency
- Demonstrable leadership with people and safety management
Distribution Centre Team Leader
In the expanding Omni-Channel retail sector, the Officeworks NSW Customer Fulfillment Centre (CFC) is the leader in e-Commerce order fulfillment.
CFC at North Rocks places a strong emphasis on sustaining and enhancing team safety, customer satisfaction, and promoting our service culture, all while keeping a commitment to and delivering continuous improvement.
For this exciting team development position, firm want a self-assured and seasoned team leader to supervise fulfilment and delivery operations for North Rocks CFC, providing Officeworks customers and shops with accurate and consistent same-day order fulfillment and delivery service.
The role will require you to:
- Having safety as a key value and demonstrating this culture within your team and on your site.
- Focusing on safety, compliance, and continuous improvement, implement and maintain effective inventory procedures.
- Oversee KPIs for Picking, Stocking / Replenishment, and Shipping.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders regarding customer and internal questions.
- Identify skill gaps and supervise team development and training
- Statistical reporting and analysis
- Manage workflow and labor resources to achieve predetermined service levels and KPIs
- Provide feedback and assistance to team members and supervisors in order to enhance performance and continual improvement throughout the state.
- Promoting cooperation in order to enhance team behaviors and generate results.
- Developing a team culture that is positive, professional, supportive, and customer-centric.
Please note that the hours for this position are 4:00pm to 12:00am, Monday through Friday, with some flexibility required.
How to Apply For Officeworks Jobs
Step 1. Access the company’s via the link: https://www.officeworks.com.au/careers-opportunities
Step 2. View current job postings by clicking the “EXPLORE OUR CAREERS HERE” button at the bottom of the page.
Step 3. When you reach the list of job postings, you can choose a suitable position for you or you can make a quick list by filtering by typing position, department and location.
Step 4. When you find the position you want to apply for, you will move to the application step by clicking the “Apply” button.
Step 5. If you have a membership, you can log in here, or you can complete your application by filling out your personal information by creating a membership via the “Register” link.
Officeworks Job Application Form / PDF
You may apply for a job at Officeworks in one of two ways. The first is that you may apply for the current available jobs stated above by filling out the application form (a link to which is given below). You must thoroughly fill out your school background and employment history/experiences on your applications so that you do not run into any problems when you are called for an interview.
The second option to apply is to go to your local Officeworks and hand in your application to either the human resources manager or the general manager. Having your CV on hand when handing your application to the manager can give you an edge in getting your application considered quickly. If you don’t have time to create an application form, you may use one of the many template forms that most employers accept.
A downloadable Officeworks job application form is not available, but you can submit your resume or print it out.
Frequently Asked Questions about Working at Officeworks
How much does Officeworks pay?
The average Officeworks compensation ranges between $62,000 and $115,000 per year for a Business Specialist and a Project Manager, respectively. The average hourly wage at Officeworks ranges between $19 per hour for students and $23 per hour for retail sales associates. Employees of Officeworks give the whole compensation and benefits package 3.4 out of 5 stars.
How old do you have to be to work at Officeworks in Australia?
The minimum age varies by state, as detailed by Fair Work Australia at www.fairwork.gov.au.
What is Officeworks’ top salary?
Project Manager is the highest-paying position at Officeworks, with an annual compensation of $115,000.
Is it difficult to be hired by Officeworks?
Users rated their Officeworks interview experience as 76% good with a difficulty rating of 2.38 out of 5. (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Casual Team Member and Christmas Casual/Sales Assistant candidates ranked their interviews as the most difficult, while Team Member and Customer Service candidates rated their interviews as the simplest.
What hours would be required of me?
All advertised positions are for full-time, permanent work, unless otherwise specified. We offer Permanent Full-time and Part-time, Contract fixed-term, and Casual work based on location and position. The particular hours of Casual positions will change based on business demands.