Rebel Sport Application Process & Jobs
Before Rebel Sport job application information, you may want to know the important information you need to learn about the company. You may climb the stairs one by one toward your professional ambitions by submitting your application to Rebel Sport, which offers the possibility to work in many roles and departments.
Rebel (formerly Rebel Sport) is an Australian sporting goods and apparel retailer. Rebel dates back to 1985, when first store opened in Bankstown, New South Wales. Since then, rebel has expanded to become Australia’s foremost retailer of athletic and leisure equipment, clothes, and footwear. They provide their customers an unparalleled selection of the most popular brands and newest goods.
Rebel now has 160 locations in Australia and employs approximately 6,000 people. At rebel, company have a true love for a healthy living and providing their customers with the tools they require to reach their fitness objectives. Customer-Focused Excellence is the foundation of their culture, which is motivated by their core principles. They are a proud member of Sports Retail, a division of the Super Retail Group.
Rebel Sport Positions and Salary Information
Rebel Sport is accepting applications for available roles in each department.
For entry level positions, Rebel Sport does not require high-level qualifications, but rather a desire to work and a dynamic/ energetic personality: after completing the application, if the candidate is suitable for the position, the candidate will be required to attend an interview to verify the application information and eligibility for the position in person, and the recruitment will be completed.
Candidates may apply online or personally for the job that best fits their background from the list below.
Retail Team Member
A normal day:
- Providing our consumers with an in-store experience that inspires and enables them
- Engaging with our clients by sharing your product expertise and knowledge
- Receiving, restocking, and retailing
- Keeping abreast of new and existing products in our inventory
- Collectively achieving goals and objectives as a team
As needed, supervise shifts Receive a wonderful work-life balance, group-wide career and development opportunities, as well as:
- Significant reductions on all of our brands
- A vibrant, team-oriented atmosphere in which new ideas are embraced and encouraged.
- Corporate “Perks Program” discounts on travel, lodging, health and fitness, financial services, insurances, and entertainment
Assistant Store Manager
Our Assistant Store Managers (internally known as Customer Service Managers) are leaders in encouraging team members to achieve excellence in sales and customer service. They are highly detail-oriented and determined to ensure that operational and service standards are routinely met.
- You are an experienced retail people leader who is comfortable creating goals and objectives with your team and regularly monitoring their achievement.
- You have a solid grasp of fashion/apparel visual merchandising and can collaborate with the team to ensure the store is constantly well-presented, clean, and engaging for customers.
- You provide exemplary customer service and can coach others to do the same.
- You are committed to zero damage and prioritize the safety of our customers and staff.
In-Store Visual Merchandiser
A number of firm’s premium rebel locations are hiring in-store visual merchandisers to expand firm’s VM offering. Here is an opportunity to manage a store as a virtual manager, while interacting with a community of other virtual managers and being guided by a state virtual manager.
The major tasks, which will report to the Store Manager, will be:
- Working in a fast-paced atmosphere to build high-quality VM solutions for firm’s store.
- Firm’steam members are trained and developed to deliver exceptional visual merchandising results (supervisory or leadership experience highly regarded)
- Working with the Store Manager and VM executives in firm’s organization to execute campaigns and ensure VM goals are fulfilled.
- Working as a team to ensure that firm’s customers enjoy an exceptional in-store experience, with safety at the center of all we do.
How to Apply For Rebel Sport Jobs
Step 1. Access the company’s via the link: Rebel Sport Careers
Step 2. View current job postings by clicking the “EXPLORE OUR CAREERS HERE” button at the bottom of the page.
Step 3. When you reach the list of job postings, you can choose a suitable position for you or you can make a quick list by filtering by typing position, department and location.
Step 4. When you find the position you want to apply for, you will move to the application step by clicking the “Apply” button.
Step 5. If you have a membership, you can log in here, or you can complete your application by filling out your personal information by creating a membership via the “Register” link.
Rebel Sport Job Application Form / PDF
You may apply for a job at Rebel Sport in one of two ways. The first is that you may apply for the current available jobs stated above by filling out the application form (a link to which is given below). You must thoroughly fill out your school background and employment history/experiences on your applications so that you do not run into any problems when you are called for an interview.
The second option to apply is to go to your local Rebel Sport and hand in your application to either the human resources manager or the general manager. Having your CV on hand when handing your application to the manager can give you an edge in getting your application considered quickly. If you don’t have time to create an application form, you may use one of the many template forms that most employers accept.
A downloadable Rebel Sport job application form is not available, but you can submit your resume or print it out.
Frequently Asked Questions about Working at Rebel Sport
How much does Rebel Sport pay?
The estimated average annual pay at Rebel, including base and bonus, is $101,307, or $48 per hour, whereas the estimated median annual compensation is $109,421, or $52 per hour.
How old do you have to be to work at Rebel Sport in Australia?
The minimum age varies from store to store, generally considered to be 15 years or older.
Why would you seek employment with rebel?
Motivating me to work for rebel is the opportunity to interact with and communicate effectively with consumers, as well as to assist others, including my teammates. That I am able to interact with clients who require assistance locating things they need and want.
What makes a good member of the rebel team?
Dedication to ensuring the success of the team in all tasks, responsibilities, and endeavors. Willingness to assist a struggling teammate. Commitment to keeping team members apprised of any project- or business-related developments. Dependability, accountability, and superior communication abilities.