Suncorp Application Process & Jobs
Before Suncorp job application information, you may want to know the important information you need to learn about the company. You may climb the stairs one by one toward your professional ambitions by submitting your application to Suncorp, which offers the possibility to work in many roles and departments.
Suncorp Group Limited is an Australian finance, insurance, and banking firm based in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. It is one of Australia’s mid-size banks and its largest general insurance group, founded on 1 December 1996 by the merging of Suncorp, Metway Bank and the Queensland Industry Development Corporation.
Suncorp Positions and Salary Information
Suncorp is accepting applications for available roles in each department.
For entry level positions, Suncorp does not require high-level qualifications, but rather a desire to work and a dynamic/ energetic personality: after completing the application, if the candidate is suitable for the position, the candidate will be required to attend an interview to verify the application information and eligibility for the position in person, and the recruitment will be completed.
Candidates may apply online or personally for the job that best fits their background from the list below.
Firm are now looking to fill the position of Executive Assistant within Auckland-based Technology and Transformation division. The role’s purpose is to provide administrative support and assistance to member(s) of the Executive team by effectively managing their day-to-day commitments and enabling a smooth, professional, efficient, and customer-focused support service, including prioritization, organization, diary management, office management, and administrative support to business unit teams.
- Daily management of diary and scheduling of meetings, appointments, and speaking engagements, ensuring that there are no scheduling conflicts
- Communicate in a professional manner with internal and external customers regarding the Executive
- Member’s availability for internal and external meetings and activities.
- Coordination of Executive member and Leadership Team meeting schedules
- Emails, letters, memoranda, and the preparation of presentations and reports utilizing Word, PowerPoint, and Excel as well as other business unit-specific software
- Superior level of communication with prompt, competent, and precise responses to letters.
- Coordination of meetings, including communication with participants, preparation of agendas, distribution of pre-reading, booking of rooms, videoconferences, teleconferences, and catering, and minute taking.
- Assist in coordination of travel and accommodation arrangements, including authorization, bookings, documentation, and verification.
- Working together with New Zealand and Australian teams
What firm is searching for:
- Certificate in secretarial/business studies or an equivalent qualification is desired.
- Certification in office administration – Desired
- Supporting top executives in a corporate setting, including sophisticated business transactions, is required.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word (advanced), Outlook (advanced), Excel (intermediate), and
- PowerPoint (intermediate).
Multiple openings are available for Claims Consultants to join Property Claims teams in Auckland and Wellington. You will help important partners and their customers in this dynamic inbound contact centre position. In this capacity, you will have the authority to provide solutions that guarantee an exceptional customer experience. Firm want applicants with a high level of empathy and a dedication to delivering an exceptional client experience. They can teach you everything you need to know about insurance, although experience in the field would be advantageous for the ideal applicant.
In a 37.5-hour workweek, you would work 7.5 hours per day, Monday through Friday, between 8 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. You may also be working on a schedule to meet the extended business hours, which are Monday through Friday from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (including public holidays).
Your primary responsibilities will consist of:
- Provide great customer service and serve as customers’ primary point of contact.
- Case management and claims administration.
- As required, advise consumers of their policy benefits, file customer claims, and explain the claims and repair processes.
- Set consumer expectations for the claims process while giving the optimal solution to fulfill their needs.
What is required for success:
- Proven success in a demanding customer service position
- A desire to meet performance KPIs and produce outstanding results
- Outstanding phone skills and a desire to assist people over the phone
- Solution-oriented with solid problem-solving skills
- Verbal and written communication skills of the highest caliber
- Strong attention to detail and positive attitude
- Adaptable and resilient, with the capacity to handle stress Capable of using numerous company, supplier, and technology systems with ease
Operational Risk Advisor
Being a member of the Operational Risk Team of Suncorp Group’s second line of defense requires being alert, insatiably curious, and adaptive at all times. You will be encouraged to bring your own ideas to the table and challenge norms in exchange.
As the Operational Risk Advisor, you will drive and help in the design, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of operational risk management methodology and practices by advising the Bank and providing specialized support. You will play a leading role in the maturation of operational risk procedures and approaches across the Bank by utilizing a broad commercial perspective and business acumen/knowledge.
What you’ll do
- Contributing to the incorporation and continued evolution of the Group’s Risk Management and Compliance Frameworks.
- Driving a positive risk culture within the Bank in accordance with the Bank’s approved risk appetite.
- Contribute to the creation of risk reporting and insights for senior risk and business stakeholders across all Banking Portfolios.
- Assist CRO Bank leadership Team with risk assessment, identification, and testing of essential controls and requirements within the CRO team.
- Contribute to the evolution and execution of the operational risk management framework, value chains, procedures, and systems.
- Contribute to the identification and mitigation of emerging risks (12-month perspective) throughout the
- Bank by keeping abreast of and understanding industry and regulatory developments.
- Assist Bank stakeholders in identifying, assessing, mitigating, and monitoring operational risks across the business and projects, utilizing an uniform operational risk management framework and methodology.
- Conduct independent reviews of the Bank’s risk profiles (for completeness, currency, and consistency) and submit the results to the relevant parties.
- Conduct risk monitoring operations by analyzing risk events, incidents, value chains, audit reports, due diligence reports, tracking key risk indicators, external events, and developing risks, and engaging the business in a continuous manner.
- Lead, coach, and develop the Bank’s expertise in the operational risk management framework and methodology in order to strengthen the business’s risk identification and management skills.
What you’ll need to bring with you
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a risk-related field (desired)
- Postgraduate degrees are highly esteemed
- Five years of direct experience in operational risk management or business operations management in the banking and/or wealth management industries.
- Business Acumen
- Influencing & convincing (Advanced Level)
- Creating partnerships (Advanced Level)
- linguistic and textual communication (Skilled Level)
- Negotiation Expertise (Advanced)
- Capacity to question Subject Matter Experts
- Facilitation of Education (Skilled Level)
- Examination and Reporting (Advanced Level)
How to Apply For Suncorp Jobs
Step 1. Access the company’s via the link: Suncorp Jobs
Step 2. View current job postings by clicking the “EXPLORE OUR CAREERS HERE” button at the bottom of the page.
Step 3. When you reach the list of job postings, you can choose a suitable position for you or you can make a quick list by filtering by typing position, department and location.
Step 4. When you find the position you want to apply for, you will move to the application step by clicking the “Apply” button.
Step 5. If you have a membership, you can log in here, or you can complete your application by filling out your personal information by creating a membership via the “Register” link.
Suncorp Job Application Form / PDF
You may apply for a job at Suncorp in one of two ways. The first is that you may apply for the current available jobs stated above by filling out the application form (a link to which is given below). You must thoroughly fill out your school background and employment history/experiences on your applications so that you do not run into any problems when you are called for an interview.
The second option to apply is to go to your local Suncorp and hand in your application to either the human resources manager or the general manager. Having your CV on hand when handing your application to the manager can give you an edge in getting your application considered quickly. If you don’t have time to create an application form, you may use one of the many template forms that most employers accept.
A downloadable Suncorp job application form is not available, but you can submit your resume or print it out.
Frequently Asked Questions about Working at Suncorp
How much does Suncorp pay?
Suncorp pays its employees an average annual salary of AU$84,317. Average annual salaries at Suncorp range from AU$54,693 to AU$131,883. Senior Business Analysts at Suncorp earn the highest average annual compensation with AU$120,900, while Insurance Claims Specialists earn the lowest average annual salary with AU$59,420.
How old do you have to be to work at Suncorp in Australia?
The minimum age varies from store to store, generally considered to be 16 years or older.
Who exactly is Suncorp Group?
Suncorp amalgamated with Promina Group, a company having a history of activities dating back to 1833 in Australia and 1878 in New Zealand. In Australia, Suncorp’s insurance brands included AAMI, Bingle, Apia, Shannons, GIO, Terri Scheer, CIL, Vero, Asteron Life, and Resilium, and in New Zealand, AA Insurance, Vero, and Asteron Life.
Why do you desire employment with Suncorp?
Suncorp has an exceptionally high rate of graduate and staff retention. Suncorp places a major emphasis on personal and professional growth as well as career advancement. There is always the next step on the career ladder, and careers flourish. I was immediately handed responsibilities.