Supré Application Process & Jobs
Before Supré job application information, you may want to know the important information you need to learn about the company. You may climb the stairs one by one toward your professional ambitions by submitting your application to Supré, which offers the possibility to work in many roles and departments.
Cotton On Group is the owner of Supré, an Australian fast fashion women’s clothing business. Supré’s product range is geared toward the youth market and is known for its inexpensive fashion products and essentials.
Supré Positions and Salary Information
Supré is accepting applications for available roles in each department.
For entry level positions, Supré does not require high-level qualifications, but rather a desire to work and a dynamic/ energetic personality: after completing the application, if the candidate is suitable for the position, the candidate will be required to attend an interview to verify the application information and eligibility for the position in person, and the recruitment will be completed.
Candidates may apply online or personally for the job that best fits their background from the list below.
Casual Team Member
|Ballina, NSW, Australia||Apply|
|Mornington, VIC, Australia||Apply|
|Greensborough, VIC, Australia||Apply|
|Liverpool, NSW, Australia||Apply|
|Melbourne CBD, VIC, Australia||Apply|
|Port Macquarie, NSW, Australia||Apply|
|Singleton, NSW, Australia||Apply|
|Innaloo, WA, Australia||Apply|
|Perth CBD, WA, Australia||Apply|
|Broadbeach, QLD, Australia||Apply|
|Brisbane CBD, QLD, Australia||Apply|
You hustle and make things happen; you play as a team, are obsessed with delivering what customers want, execute and meet goals, and have an inquisitive mentality.
- Be customer-centric and go above and beyond to create unforgettable moments.
- Achieve your goals. You are the secret to a successful store.
- Participate as a Foundation Ambassador.
- Take direction, work quickly, and make your store appear fantastic.
- Respect goods and customer
THE VICTORIOUS SKILLS
- You are the greatest casual legend ever. They are accessible, dependable, and capable of juggling multiple responsibilities like a pro.
- You are capable of delivering what our customer desires.
- Your pals perceive you as the talkative one. You are able to communicate underwater.
- Be simple, brave, and entertaining.
|Doncaster, VIC, Australia||Apply|
|Watergardens Town Centre||Apply|
|Miranda, NSW, Australia||Apply|
|Bondi Junction, NSW, Australia||Apply|
Your store is under your control; focus on delivering what our customers want, motivate your team to execute and achieve goals, make decisions that create results, be resourceful, and maintain an inquisitive mindset.
- Permit your team to produce unforgettable moments and encounters that our clients will like.
- Execute the plan, communicate clear objectives, and motivate your team to achieve success.
- Empower and expand your retail legends team.
- Form an alliance with your retail partners. Respond swiftly to trade, make your store appear fantastic, and achieve success.
- Admire your team and our clientele.
THE VICTORIOUS SKILLS
- You have what it takes to lead a team as the driver.
- Approach your role with assurance, take calculated risks, and encourage accountability.
- You are a manager by nature, and retail is your game. You read the play and then hurry.
- Remain simple, fearless, and enjoyable!
Assistant Store Manager
Combine forces with your Store Manager to form a formidable combination! Obsess over delivering what consumers want, motivate the team to execute and achieve goals, deliver results, be resourceful, and maintain an inquisitive mindset.
- Develop unforgettable moments and experiences for our customers.
- Drive the plan, convey clear objectives, and execute the strategy.
- Pay attention to your retail leaders. Respond swiftly to trade, make your store appear fantastic, and achieve success.
- Accept challenges, pose inquiries, and embrace chances.
- Admire team and clients.
THE VICTORIOUS SKILLS
- You are familiar with customers. It is time to enhance your leadership and take it to the next level.
- Be a champion of culture; get in headfirst and don’t be afraid to get your hands filthy.
- As the go-to person in your team, delegation comes naturally to you. You read the play and then hurry.
- Remain basic, courageous, and enjoyable.
How to Apply For Supré Jobs
Step 1. Access the company’s via the link: https://cottonongroup.com.au/join-our-team/
Step 2. View current job postings by clicking the “EXPLORE OUR CAREERS HERE” button at the bottom of the page.
Step 3. When you reach the list of job postings, you can choose a suitable position for you or you can make a quick list by filtering by typing position, department and location.
Step 4. When you find the position you want to apply for, you will move to the application step by clicking the “Apply” button.
Step 5. If you have a membership, you can log in here, or you can complete your application by filling out your personal information by creating a membership via the “Register” link.
Supré Job Application Form / PDF
You may apply for a job at Supré in one of two ways. The first is that you may apply for the current available jobs stated above by filling out the application form (a link to which is given below). You must thoroughly fill out your school background and employment history/experiences on your applications so that you do not run into any problems when you are called for an interview.
The second option to apply is to go to your local Supré and hand in your application to either the human resources manager or the general manager. Having your CV on hand when handing your application to the manager can give you an edge in getting your application considered quickly. If you don’t have time to create an application form, you may use one of the many template forms that most employers accept.
A downloadable Supré job application form is not available, but you can submit your resume or print it out.
Frequently Asked Questions about Working at Supré
How much does Supré pay?
The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Supré is $136,125, or $65 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $143,062, or $68 per hour. Sales Associate roles in typically between $20 and $30 per hour.
How old do you have to be to work at Supré in Australia?
The minimum age varies from store to store, generally considered to be 14 years or older.
Is Supre a decent workplace?
Surpre is a fantastic spot to get the retail expertise required for industry advancement. I’m proud to be a part of Supre’s anti-bullying campaign, which has had a tremendously good impact.