Donut King Application Process & Jobs
Before Donut King job application information, you may want to know the important information you need to learn about the company. You may climb the stairs one by one toward your professional ambitions by submitting your application to Donut King, which offers the possibility to work in many roles and departments.
Donut King is an international coffee and doughnut company founded in Australia, as well as a quick-service restaurant. It specializes on coffee and traditional Australian doughnuts. It also serves Quakeshakes, Thickshakes, and Milkshakes, in addition to barista-prepared DK Coffee Blend and hot cinnamon doughnuts.
Donut King Positions and Salary Information
Donut King is accepting applications for available roles in each department.
For entry level positions, Donut King does not require high-level qualifications, but rather a desire to work and a dynamic/ energetic personality: after completing the application, if the candidate is suitable for the position, the candidate will be required to attend an interview to verify the application information and eligibility for the position in person, and the recruitment will be completed.
Candidates may apply online or personally for the job that best fits their background from the list below.
This company seeks the following characteristics from its mature-minded members:
- Offers exceptional customer service with a smile.
- A forward-thinking individual in terms of daily and hourly priorities.
- Prepared to work some weekends
- Capability to work quickly and inspire others to do so as well.
- Capability to manage subordinates
Donut King is seeking a talented candidate for the position of Store Supervisor.
This is a terrific chance for someone wishing to develop their business management skills to support the store owners.
The position can be either full-time or part-time, and the hours can be adjusted as needed. Weekend availability is mandatory.
Duties & Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Supervising the operations of the store in owners absence
- End of day banking and reconciliation
- Day to day store operations
- Managing and handling coffee preparation
- Excellent customer service and presentation
- Serving and engaging with guests
- Assisting with stock control
- Assisting in training
- Maintaining the appearance and presentation of the store
- Supporting and developing the team
- Demonstrated experience in Food/Hospitality
- Barista experience preferred but not essential
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and think on your feet
- A reliable and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Available to work on weekdays and weekends (flexible hours)
To join Donut King field team as a Territory Manager, they seek a person who is enthusiastic, driven, and business-minded. You will report to the Operations Manager and provide coaching and support to the Franchise Partners (FPs) and Company Store Business Managers in order to increase their top-line sales and customer counts. Working one-on-one with them to enhance brand standards, in-store systems, and processes that offer an exceptional customer experience.
This position will be responsible for servicing Donut King locations in Brisbane, North Brisbane, and Sunshine Coast, and travel will be required. You will be provided with the necessary tools, including a laptop, phone, and car allowance.
Developing excellent business ties with the FP community is essential for success in this position, as is the ability to drive growth through measurable outcomes with a particular emphasis on systems and processes.
- Support FPs and Company Store Business Managers in the development and execution of their business plans as well as identifying potential growth opportunities in the FP business and Company stores as shown in the APPPS dashboard
- Ensure visit schedule is kept up to date on the Sales Force platform, with a focus in planning forward to the end of each quarter
- Identify and communicate opportunities to grow sales and customer counts for individual FPs through in-store observation, customer feedback and review of all available data
- Work with the FPs and Company Store Business Managers in your Territory to develop action plans that will target the in-store operations/system opportunities and assist with implementation at the store level to drive sales and customer counts by delivering a Brand standard customer experience
- Work with your OM and Brand GM to identify and share best practice across the Brand, Territory and Support office team
- Liaise with other Support Office departments and project teams as necessary
How to Apply For Donut King Jobs
Step 2. When you reach the list of job postings, you can choose a suitable position for you or you can make a quick list by filtering by typing position, department and location.
Step 3. When you find the position you want to apply for, you will move to the application step by clicking the “Apply” button.
Step 4. If you have a membership, you can log in here, or you can complete your application by filling out your personal information by creating a membership via the “Register” link.
Donut King Job Application Form / PDF
You may apply for a job at Donut King in one of two ways. The first is that you may apply for the current available jobs stated above by filling out the application form (a link to which is given below). You must thoroughly fill out your school background and employment history/experiences on your applications so that you do not run into any problems when you are called for an interview.
The second option to apply is to go to your local Donut King and hand in your application to either the human resources manager or the general manager. Having your CV on hand when handing your application to the manager can give you an edge in getting your application considered quickly. If you don’t have time to create an application form, you may use one of the many template forms that most employers accept.
A downloadable Donut King job application form is not available, but you can submit your resume or print it out.
Frequently Asked Questions about Working at Donut King
How much does Donut King pay?
- Barista A$39,348/yr
- Team Member A$32,550/yr
- Retail Sales Associate A$26K – A$34K/yr
- Customer Service Representative A$34K – A$42K/yr
- Retail Assistant A$26K – A$35K/yr
- Sales Assistant A$38K – A$54K/yr
- Crew Member A$30K – A$33K/yr
- Part Time Cashier A$28K – A$30K/yr
- Server/Waitress A$38K – A$42K/yr
How old do you have to be to work at Donut King in Australia?
The minimum age varies from store to store, generally considered to be 14 years or older.
Is it difficult to obtain a job at Donut King?
People have reported that Donut King interviews are simple. The interviewing procedure takes approximately two days. People have evaluated the interview experience positively overall.
What is Donut King’s hiring procedure?
The interviewing procedure takes approximately two days.