HelloFresh Application Process & Jobs
Before HelloFresh job application information, you may want to know the important information you need to learn about the company. You may climb the stairs one by one toward your professional ambitions by submitting your application to HelloFresh, which offers the possibility to work in many roles and departments.
HelloFresh SE is a publicly traded company situated in Berlin, Germany that provides meal kits. It has operations in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Europe (GB, D-A-CH, Benelux, France, Italy, and Scandinavia), and Japan, where it is the largest provider of meal kits. Since its IPO in November 2017, it has been traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
HelloFresh Positions and Salary Information
HelloFresh is accepting applications for available roles in each department.
For entry level positions, HelloFresh does not require high-level qualifications, but rather a desire to work and a dynamic/ energetic personality: after completing the application, if the candidate is suitable for the position, the candidate will be required to attend an interview to verify the application information and eligibility for the position in person, and the recruitment will be completed.
Candidates may apply online or personally for the job that best fits their background from the list below.
The Inventory Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Support and implementation of current Inbound and waste management systems and practices
- Planify the incoming and outgoing inventory for the following day.
- Responsible for providing clear and concise shift-end reports
- Responsible for handling the relationship between the Goods in department and the Purchasing group
- Collaborate closely with the Production and Planning Teams to guarantee that the correct product is in the correct location at the correct time.
- Monitor our warehouse management system overnight to identify any delivery problems.
- Monitor and Manage Receiving/Inventory
- Possess the ability to decide on stock issue (s)
Who is the Inventory Coordinator:
- Excellent Excel skills – minimum intermediate level
- Ability to solve problems
- Able to operate under pressure Accustomed to working in a high-pressure, fast-paced, and continuously changing workplace.
- Possessing vitality, zeal, dedication, and a can-do, adaptable attitude
- Accepts both change and difficulty
Firm is seeking a Facilities Technician who will be responsible for repairing, maintaining, and enhancing building and equipment on-site to ensure that everything is always functioning as it should.
The Facilities Technician will be responsible for conducting reactive and preventative works across the site, reporting defects to contractors, supporting contractors, staying current on defect tickets raised on our CMMS system, and adhering to the site’s health and safety regulations.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Complete preventive maintenance on the general structure and manufacturing equipment
- Document finished PPMs in the maintenance manual and CMMS.
- Identify and correct any flaws that are discovered during the completion of the PPMs, including the documentation of corrective actions in the maintenance manual and CMMS system.
- Perform modest structural and electrical renovations
- Continuously provide reactive help when necessary, to a high standard and within the timeframe specified.
- Supervise contractors to ensure that the work is executed according to the specifications. Report any contractor problems to the maintenance manager.
- At all times, observe the site’s health and safety regulations.
- Be available on a rotating basis for emergency situations.
- Work proactively to control task volumes in collaboration with the Facilities and Maintenance Managers, and provide regular updates on the status of assigned tasks.
- Identify issues with the plant, including inefficiency, and devise corrective methods
- Providing ad hoc assistance with operational projects.
- Observe and respond to the BMS system on-site, including meter readings and any set point adjustments.
- Ensure that COVID dividers are maintained and repaired/replaced as needed, including the relocation of any dividers as directed.
- Provide regular feedback to the maintenance lead regarding defects, outstanding issues, and PPM.
- CMMS system will signal low stock levels to guarantee that inventory stays within minimum and maximum levels.
Who Are You?
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing sector maintenance team
- You will have commercial mechanical or maintenance experience. You will be able to operate independently and in a methodical manner.
- Possessing vitality, zeal, dedication, and a can-do, adaptable attitude
- Capacity for rapid acquisition of knowledge and independent
- Participate in a callout rotation
- Desirable: prior experience utilizing a CMMS system; knowledge of PLCs, conveyors, sensors, pneumatics, and belts; IPAF training; MHE training; and a background in refrigeration maintenance.
- Apprenticeship or similar experience in an electrical or mechanical discipline is preferred. 18th edition of the electrical code
As a Production Operative, you will be responsible for selecting ingredients and packing them into customers’ boxes, in addition to performing other common warehouse activities. You will work closely with the Line Leaders to ensure accuracy and productivity on the line. You will also be expected to uphold high standards of packaging quality, food safety, and health and safety.
What will you be doing:
- In-warehouse picking, packing, and stock transportation.
- Maintain the uninterrupted production line flow.
- Work in both natural and climate-controlled areas.
- Maintain a clean warehouse and ensure that any possible dangers are dealt with expeditiously.
- Assistance with products in/out and inventory control
- Problems should be escalated to the Line Leader
- Comply with Food Safety Regulations and the quality requirements of HelloFresh
- Observing and maintaining stringent Health and Safety standards
Who are you:
- Keen eye for detail
- Able to work weekends
- Good organizational skills and work ethic Exceptional teamwork and communication abilities
- Possessing vitality, zeal, optimism, determination, and a can-do, adaptable attitude
- Work effectively under duress and possess the ability to achieve severe deadlines.
How to Apply For HelloFresh Jobs
Step 1. Access the company’s via the link: https://careers.hellofresh.com/
Step 2. View current job postings by clicking the “EXPLORE OUR CAREERS HERE” button at the bottom of the page.
Step 3. When you reach the list of job postings, you can choose a suitable position for you or you can make a quick list by filtering by typing position, department and location.
Step 4. When you find the position you want to apply for, you will move to the application step by clicking the “Apply” button.
Step 5. If you have a membership, you can log in here, or you can complete your application by filling out your personal information by creating a membership via the “Register” link.
HelloFresh Job Application Form / PDF
You may apply for a job at HelloFresh in one of two ways. The first is that you may apply for the current available jobs stated above by filling out the application form (a link to which is given below). You must thoroughly fill out your school background and employment history/experiences on your applications so that you do not run into any problems when you are called for an interview.
The second option to apply is to go to your local HelloFresh and hand in your application to either the human resources manager or the general manager. Having your CV on hand when handing your application to the manager can give you an edge in getting your application considered quickly. If you don’t have time to create an application form, you may use one of the many template forms that most employers accept.
A downloadable HelloFresh job application form is not available, but you can submit your resume or print it out.
Frequently Asked Questions about Working at HelloFresh
How much does HelloFresh pay?
The typical HelloFresh income ranges from $32,601 for a Production Worker to $153,261 for an Associate Director. The average hourly wage at HelloFresh is between $16 and $63 per hour for production workers and software engineers, respectively. Employees at HelloFresh give the total compensation and benefits package 3.5 out of 5 stars.
How old do you have to be to work at HelloFresh in Australia?
The minimum age varies from store to store, generally considered to be 18 years or older.
How frequently do wage increases occur at HelloFresh?
There is no predetermined time frame for receiving a raise.